Mindfulness-Based Career Training
For the discerning student
• Internationally educated faculty.
• Selective admission ensures educational excellence.
• One of the highest post-graduation employment rates in CA.
• 100% Certification Exam pass rate since the program began in 2004.
• $1000 Work-trade Internships available.
• 650-hour Program takes 10 months to complete.
For Massage Professionals
Earn CA Approved CEU’s and study with our caring, inspired faculty.
You can take each of the classes in our regular curriculum, plus any special classes we’re offering. With the MBLEx exam now required in CA, get ready with our science review. Learn more…
California Approved Massage School
This private institution has received approval to operate from the California Bureau for Private Postsecondary and Vocational Education. Click here for a School Performance Fact Sheet and other required disclosures. We are National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork Assigned School, a member of the American Massage Therapy Association Council of Schools, approved for funding assistance from the Employment Training Division of the Humboldt County Department of Health and Human Services, and the Department of Veteran’s Affairs. Our program meets or exceeds the certification and licensure requirements for all states that use and accept the Massage and Bodywork Licensing Examination.